- Hyundai 'Concept 7' autonomous car is a 'living room on wheels' with chaise lounge and mini-fridge
The SEVEN Concept, Hyundai's new prototype self-driving SUV, debuted this week at AutoMobility LA. Riders can sit on a roomy banquette and stream content on the interior of the sunroof.
Daily Mail. Fri, 19 Nov 2021 16:28:08 GMT.
- Hyundai debuts Seven, its extra-large electric SUV, at the LA Auto Show
While at the 2021 Los Angeles Auto Show, Hyundai revealed a new electric vehicle concept in the form of an SUV called the Seven.Built on the South Korean
Maggie Tillman. Pocket Lint. Thu, 18 Nov 2021 23:48:29 +0000.
- The wild Hyundai Seven and Kia EV9 are the electric SUVs of the near future
The Hyundai Seven and Kia EV9 preview upcoming electric models from the sister brands.
Gary Gastelu. Fox News. Wed, 17 Nov 2021 21:02:44 GMT.
- IONIQ 5 Review: Does Hyundai Have What It Takes To Challenge Tesla?
The IONIQ 5 represents a new era of quality and innovation for Hyundai's electric cars. But is it really the Tesla challenger some are claiming?
By James Morris, Contributor. Forbes. Sat, 06 Nov 2021 06:00:00 -0400.
- Test drive: The 2021 Hyundai Santa Cruz reboots the American compact pickup
The 2022 Hyundai Santa Cruz is the brand's first pickup and the smallest one on sale in the U.S. The Alabama-built vehicle is aimed at outdoor lifestyle customers.
Gary Gastelu. Fox News. Fri, 15 Oct 2021 19:14:40 GMT.
- Hyundai Could Be Starting To Turn The Corner On Computer Chip Shortage
Hyundai hopes to have enough computer chips in the fourth quarter to provide U.S. dealers with a better supply of cars and trucks. Across the industry, the new-vehicle shortage is driving up prices.
By Jim Henry, Contributor. Forbes. Wed, 13 Oct 2021 15:08:46 -0400.
- C-Suite Rides: The Hyundai Tucson and Mazda CX-30 are small, but mighty (PHOTOS)
Looking for a subcompact crossover SUV? Here are two good choices.
Ben Miller. American City Business Journals. Sun, 03 Oct 2021 08:05:00 +0000.
- Lithia (LAD) Acquires 3 Hyundai Dealerships in Las Vegas
Lithia Motors (LAD) adds $225 million in annual revenues with the acquisition of three Hyundai dealerships in the Las Vegas market.
Zacks Equity Research. Zacks. Fri, 28 May 2021 11:46:00 GMT.
- Hyundai Elantra, Kona, and Veloster Recalled
Hyundai is recalling 125,840 Elantra sedans, Kona SUVs, and Veloster sporty cars with a 2.0-liter engine to address a potential issue with the piston rings. These cars from the 2019 to 2021 ...
Jeff S. Bartlett. Consumer Reports. Tue, 4 May 2021 19:34:01 +0000.
- Hyundai enters U.S. pickup market with new Santa Cruz 'Sport Adventure Vehicle'
Hyundai is calling the 2022 Santa Cruz a "Sport Adventure Vehicle" because it has the characteristics of a crossover, but the bed of a pickup truck.
CNBC. Thu, 15 Apr 2021 18:30:20 GMT.
- Hyundai (Information)
Information and resource links about Hyundai motor vehicles. View a Hyundai photograph, visit the official Hyundai website, and find Hyundai consumer information.
Copyright © 2012-2021 Automobile-News.org. All rights reserved.