- Hyundai boss says flying cars are 'part of our future'
Briton Michael Cole, president and chief executive of Hyundai Motor Europe, told the an International Automotive Summit in London today: 'Yes, it will come. Flying cars are part of our future.'
Daily Mail. Wed, 30 Jun 2021 07:39:34 GMT.
- Hyundai Elantra, Kona, and Veloster Recalled
Hyundai is recalling 125,840 Elantra sedans, Kona SUVs, and Veloster sporty cars with a 2.0-liter engine to address a potential issue with the piston rings. These cars from the 2019 to 2021 ...
Jeff S. Bartlett. Consumer Reports. Tue, 4 May 2021 19:34:01 +0000.
- Hyundai enters U.S. pickup market with new Santa Cruz 'Sport Adventure Vehicle'
Hyundai is calling the 2022 Santa Cruz a "Sport Adventure Vehicle" because it has the characteristics of a crossover, but the bed of a pickup truck.
CNBC. Thu, 15 Apr 2021 18:30:20 GMT.
- The Safest Cars For 2021 - Volvo And Hyundai Lead The Pack, Mitsubishi And General Motors Trail
A new evaluation of vehicles aims to give consumers an easy way to identify those with the best level of safety available.
By Tanya Mohn, Contributor. Forbes. Thu, 25 Feb 2021 19:12:17 -0500.
- Is Apple really trying to develop a self-driving electric car with Hyundai?
Apple is reportedly in talks with Hyundai to produce an autonomous electric vehicle. The Korean auto giant even confirmed it, though it also revised its
Maggie Tillman. Pocket Lint. Fri, 08 Jan 2021 06:02:45 +0000.
- Automotive Minute: Hyundai Tucson undergoes bold redesign, gets electrified powertrains for 2022
Hyundai's global best-seller has been reborn with striking new looks, high-tech innovation, and electrified powertrains.
Eileen Falkenberg-hull. American City Business Journals. Thu, 17 Sep 2020 01:18:16 +0000.
- Hyundai partners with gas giants for hydrogen cars in Australia
Energy infrastructure giant Jemena and Wesfarmers-owned Coregas have been in talks with Hyundai to supply "green hydrogen" for a re-filling station in Sydney.
Nick Toscano. Sydney Morning Herald. Mon, 10 Aug 2020 00:00:00 +1000.
- Column: Hyundai disavows SoCal dealer that abandoned people's cars amid pandemic
A Hyundai dealer in Culver City blamed the pandemic for the towing away of nearly a dozen customers' cars prior to closing. Hyundai says otherwise.
David Lazarus. Los Angeles Times. Tue, 19 May 2020 09:00:35 -0400.
- Hyundai recalls 430,000 Elantra models for suddenly catching fire - Roadshow
Even when the cars are not running, a short circuit could cause a fire in the engine compartment.
Sean Szymkowski. CNET. Wed, 12 Feb 2020 20:13:09 +0000.
- Hyundai Kona Electric becomes self-driving BotRide for free ride-hailing service - Roadshow
Hyundai is rolling out its self-driving cars via a new service, available to California residents.
Sean Szymkowski. CNET. Fri, 25 Oct 2019 17:03:15 +0000.
- Hyundai (Information)
Information and resource links about Hyundai motor vehicles. View a Hyundai photograph, visit the official Hyundai website, and find Hyundai consumer information.
Copyright © 2012-2021 Automobile-News.org. All rights reserved.