- Flood-damaged cars after hurricanes could be flooding into Chicago used car market
Flooding caused by Hurricanes Ida and now Nicholas, could be giving scam artists an opportunity to sell flood-damaged cars in our area.
Jason Knowles. ABC News. Thu, 16 Sep 2021 00:20:28 +0000.
- Group 1 (GPI) to Buy Prime Automotive Group Assets for $880M
Group 1's (GPI) acquisition of Prime Automotive is set to bolster the company's market outreach in the United States and increase the global dealership count to 218.
Zacks Equity Research. Zacks. Tue, 14 Sep 2021 12:16:00 GMT.
- Here's why GM's electric vehicle push is a big risk
General Motors is making a big push into electric vehicles. But some industry insiders wonder if they can pull it off without losing a lot of market share.
CNBC. Fri, 10 Sep 2021 18:51:48 GMT.
- How to spot a flood-damaged used car
Flood-damaged cars often end up on the used car market illegally. Here are some tips on how to spot one before you write the check.
Gary Gastelu. Fox News. Sun, 05 Sep 2021 15:19:12 GMT.
- After Hurricanes, Beware of Flooded Cars for Sale
Hurricane Ida is likely to increase pressure on the tough used-car market and bring out scammers.
Elaine Silvestrini. Kiplinger. Fri, 03 Sep 2021 17:14:13 GMT.
- Utah group buys second Phoenix-area auto dealership
Ken Garff, which has 61 dealerships across multiple states, entered into the Phoenix market in August by acquiring a Phoenix Kia dealership from Earnhardt for $7.5 million, and has now added another in the West Valley.
Audrey Jensen. American City Business Journals. Fri, 03 Sep 2021 13:00:00 +0000.
- 'Hey, happy Sunday, your world is upside down': Car owners dealing with flooded cars after weekend rain
Old Market garages cleaned out, cars towed days after rainstorm
KETV. Wed, 11 Aug 2021 02:34:00 GMT.
- Tesla domestic China shipments plummet 69% in wake of recalls
Shipments of Tesla's China-made cars to domestic market plummeted following a rash of negative publicity and recalls.
Al Jazeera. Tue, 10 Aug 2021 14:38:56 +0000.
- A viral video and online furor: How Volkswagen stalled in China
After a clip showed the firm's flagship sedan doing poorly in an unofficial safety test, sales in the world's biggest car market began to take ...
Japan Times. Mon, 09 Aug 2021 10:14:03 +0900.
- Consumer choice, free market biggest obstacles to Biden's ambitious plan to phase out gas cars
President Biden on Thursday proposed the most sweeping overhaul of the auto industry in U.S. ...
Jeff Mordock. Washington Times. Thu, 05 Aug 2021 17:17:04 -0400.
- Car Buying (Information)
If you are in the market
for a new or used car, it is important to research the specifications and consumer ratings for the makes and models you are interested in.
The word market is a noun. Market means (1) the world of commercial activity where goods and services are bought and sold, (2) a marketplace where groceries are sold, (3) the securities markets in the aggregate, (4) the customers for a particular product or service.
Market is also a verb that means (1) make commercial, (2) engage in the commercial promotion, sale, or distribution of, (3) deal in a market, (4) buy household supplies.
Copyright © 2012-2021 Automobile-News.org. All rights reserved.