- Mercedes-Benz unveils new flagship EQS electric sedan to take on Tesla
The 2022 Mercedes-Benz EQS marks a new era for the German automaker as it pivots to EVs. The car will be part of its large S-Class car family.
CNBC. Thu, 15 Apr 2021 18:33:39 GMT.
- Mercedes, BMW issue recalls
Mercedes-Benz is recalling more than 280,000 C-class cars because the rear lights can fail. And BMW is recalling more than 156,000 cars and SUVs because the engines can lose power or stall. It covers multiple models from 2010 to 2012. ...
CBS News. Sat, 20 Mar 2021 04:24:11 -0400.
- German Automakers Are Charged Up and Ready to Take on Tesla
As Tesla completes a factory in Berlin, Mercedes-Benz and Audi are introducing electric cars in bids to defend their dominance of the luxury market.
Jack Ewing. New York Times. Thu, 31 Dec 2020 10:00:22 +0000.
- Mercedes to Pay Penalties, Fix Cars | Emissions
Mercedes-Benz has agreed to recall and repair more than 250,000 vehicles with BlueTec diesel engines, part of a $1.5 billion settlement with the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) and the ...
Keith Barry. Consumer Reports. Tue, 15 Sep 2020 20:37:24 +0000.
- Mercedes-Benz to pay $1.5 billion over emissions cheating
The company must repair about 250,000 cars and vans it sold that don't meet emissions standards, officials said.
CBS News. Tue, 15 Sep 2020 06:54:20 -0400.
- Report: Subaru, Mercedes-Benz among fast-selling cars in Tampa Bay
New and used cars continue to sell well across the U.S. and in Tampa Bay.
Brendan Ward. American City Business Journals. Mon, 17 Aug 2020 17:06:39 +0000.
- Mercedes-Benz urgently recalls more than 30,000 cars over sunroof fault
Mercedes-Benz has recalled more than 30,000 cars sold between 2000 and 2010 over a potentially deadly fault with the sunroof.
Daily Mail. Thu, 13 Aug 2020 09:19:41 +0100.
- Mercedes-Benz partners with Nvidia for next-gen automated vehicles
Mercedes-Benz has partnered with Nvidia to bring high-end, intelligent computing to its next-generation cars from 2024.That will include the AI and sensors
Rik Henderson. Pocket Lint. Wed, 24 Jun 2020 09:34:09 +0100.
- Mercedes-Benz recalls 750,000 cars because sunroof could fly off
Mercedes-Benz is recalling roughly 750,000 cars because the vehicles' sunroofs could potentially detach and fly off, causing road hazards.
Ap. ABC News. Mon, 06 Jan 2020 15:50:20 +0000.
- Mercedes-Benz recalls 745,000 cars for sunroofs that could detach - Roadshow
A wide range of vehicles from model years 2001 to 2011 are affected.
Steven Ewing. CNET. Mon, 06 Jan 2020 02:18:24 +0000.
- Mercedes-Benz (Information)
Information and resource links about Mercedes-Benz motor vehicles. View a Mercedes-Benz photograph, visit the official Mercedes-Benz website, and find Mercedes-Benz consumer information.
Credits: De Visu / Shutterstock.com
Copyright © 2012-2021 Automobile-News.org. All rights reserved.