- London's ULEZ extension could take many classic cars off its roads
ULEZ could see post-1981 cars including Mini Coopers, '80s hot hatches like the Peugeot 205 GTi and early Mazda MX-5s disappear from London's streets.
Daily Mail. Thu, 13 May 2021 12:40:48 GMT.
- Stellantis CEO Reveals Peugeot U.S. Fate, Job Security, EV Conflict
The CEO of Stellantis N.V., the company formed from the merger of Groupe PSA and Fiat Chrysler Automobiles, weighed in on whether the Peugeot brand would return to the U.S. ...
By Ed Garsten, Senior Contributor. Forbes. Tue, 19 Jan 2021 12:54:49 -0500.
- Carmaker Stellantis shares buoyed in Milan, Paris on 1st day
MILAN (AP) - Stellantis, the car company combining PSA Peugeot and Fiat Chrysler, was launched Monday on the Milan and Paris stock exchanges, giving life to the fourth-largest auto company in the world. ...
Colleen Barry. Washington Times. Mon, 18 Jan 2021 04:06:52 -0500.
- Fiat Chrysler, Peugeot decide to withhold 2019 dividend payout
The boards of automakers Fiat Chrysler Automobiles N.V. and Peugeot S.A said on Wednesday it would not pay ordinary dividend for 2019 this year due to a collapse in consumer demand resulting from the COVID-19 pandemic.
Reuters. Wed, 13 May 2020 17:35:06 -0400.
- Peugeot maker PSA's revenue, profits rise in 2019
Peugeot maker PSA Group posted a higher-than-expected rise in 2019 revenue on Wednesday, although the volumes of cars sold declined.
CNBC. Wed, 26 Feb 2020 08:50:50 GMT.
- Fiat Chrysler and Peugeot make a deal for a 50-50 merger
The deal will create the world's fourth-largest automaker, producing 8.7 million cars a year
CBS News. Wed, 18 Dec 2019 07:39:46 -0500.
- Fiat Chrysler, Peugeot Merge, Now 4th Largest Automaker
The boards of Fiat Chrysler Automobiles and PSA Peugeot on Wednesday signed a binding merger deal creating the world's fourth-largest automaker.
Newsmax. Wed, 18 Dec 2019 06:35:32 EDT.
- Fiat Chrysler, PSA sign deal for 50-50 merger, creating world's 4th-largest automaker
Fiat Chrysler Automobiles and PSA Peugeot announced Wednesday that their boards signed a binding deal to merge the two automakers, creating the world's fourth-largest auto company.
CBC News. Wed, 18 Dec 2019 02:14:40 EST.
- Fiat Chrysler and Peugeot owner PSA Group exploring potential merger
Fiat Chrysler Automobiles NV and French carmaker PSA Group are exploring a merger, in a potential deal that would reshape the global auto industry and ...
Japan Times. Wed, 30 Oct 2019 17:28:20 +0900.
- Peugeot owner 'in merger talks with Fiat Chrysler'
Reports suggest the carmakers are exploring a tie-up to create a near $50bn US-Europe auto giant.
BBC News. Wed, 30 Oct 2019 01:38:19 GMT.
Copyright © 2012-2021 Automobile-News.org. All rights reserved.