- General Motors unveils new high-end GMC Sierra Denali and AT4X pickups
The new GMC models aim to build upon the Sierra's already high profit margins and average transaction prices, which are at more than $53,342.
CNBC. Sat, 23 Oct 2021 00:52:41 GMT.
- GM truck recall issued as side air bags can explode in Chevy, GMC pickups
General Motors is recalling more than 400K pickup trucks in the U.S. because the side air bags can explode without warning.
Ap. ABC News. Sat, 10 Jul 2021 14:04:32 +0000.
- Ford unveils the F-150 Lightning. Will truck buyers take to electric pickups?
With pickups outselling passenger cars in the U.S., Ford is betting big on the proposition that lovers of big, noisy trucks can be sold on the virtue of electric motors.
Russ Mitchell. Los Angeles Times. Wed, 19 May 2021 21:30:44 -0400.
- Chevrolet & GMC Recall Pickups, SUVs | Seat Belts
GM is recalling more than 624,000 Chevrolet and GMC SUVs and pickups with front bench seats from the 2019 through 2021 model years because the front center seat belt may not be properly attached ...
Keith Barry. Consumer Reports. Wed, 23 Dec 2020 17:03:57 +0000.
- Fox News Virtual Auto Show: YOUR Ford F-150 pickups
There's a new one coming.
Gary Gastelu. Fox News. Sat, 20 Jun 2020 19:36:28 GMT.
- While U.S. economy slides, heartland auto dealers cry out for more trucks
Jerry Bill is worried the novel coronavirus could hurt business at the Des Moines auto dealership he runs, but not because of a shortage of buyers for the big Ram pickups on his lot. ...
Yahoo. Thu, 21 May 2020 06:11:44 -0400.
Yellow Pickup Trucks
Copyright © 2012-2021 Automobile-News.org. All rights reserved.