Plug-in Hybrid News
- Porsche ramps up its EV roadmap but will still invest in gas cars, North America CEO says
The automaker will invest in all-electric cars, plug-in hybrid models, and internal combustion engines, Porsche Cars North America CEO Kjell Gruner told CNBC.
CNBC. Thu, 01 Jul 2021 19:27:19 GMT.
- Plug-in hybrid Jeep Gladiator pickup teased as Ford F-150 Lighting competitor
Jeep has released an image of what appears to be the interior of a plug-in hybrid version of the Gladiator pickup. The automaker recently launched a Wrangler SUV with a similar powertrain.
Gary Gastelu. Fox News. Mon, 14 Jun 2021 14:32:46 GMT.
- The Chevrolet Corvette Stingray is racing through dealerships
The Chevrolet Corvette was the fastest-selling car in April, followed by the Jeep Wrangler 4xe plug-in hybrid SUV.
Gary Gastelu. Fox News. Thu, 13 May 2021 10:25:03 GMT.
- One in seven new UK cars is now an electric or plug-in hybrid
One-in-seven new UK cars is sold with a plug - as either a full electric (BEV) or plug-in hybrid (PHEV). The stat comes from new car industry stats released
Dan Grabham. Pocket Lint. Wed, 05 May 2021 10:54:48 +0100.
- The Toyota Rav4 Prime Plug-In Hybrid Is What The Chevy Volt Should Have Evolved Into
The 2021 Toyota Rav4 Prime is the best plug-in electric vehicle that the Japanese automaker has made yet.
By Sam Abuelsamid, Senior Contributor. Forbes. Sat, 01 May 2021 08:20:00 -0400.
- Jaguar Electric SUV Impresses, But Limitations Make The Case For Plug-In Hybrids
Battery electric cars like the Jaguar I-Pace are said to be the future but can only handle say 80% of the job required. This makes a strong case for plug-in hybrid electric vehicles. ...
By Neil Winton, Senior Contributor. Forbes. Wed, 17 Mar 2021 08:05:35 -0400.
- Electric cars that hold their value best
With electric car demand booming in 2020, more drivers than ever before are contemplating making the switch. These are the battery and plug-in hybrid models that hold most of their value after 3 years.
Daily Mail. Fri, 09 Oct 2020 09:14:39 GMT.
- 2021 Toyota RAV4 Prime Review
The 2021 Toyota RAV4 Prime plug-in hybrid gives small-SUV buyers the ability to drive up to 42 miles on electric power. Unlike many hybrids, which are designed with fuel efficiency as the number ...
Mike Monticello. Consumer Reports. Wed, 1 Jul 2020 11:00:07 +0000.
- 2020 Toyota RAV4 plug-in hybrid revealed ahead of LA Auto Show debut - Roadshow
The "most powerful RAV4 yet" is set to debut at 2019 LA Auto Show.
Antuan Goodwin. CNET. Thu, 10 Oct 2019 20:00:00 +0000.
Copyright © 2012-2021 Automobile-News.org. All rights reserved.