- Back-to-School Shopping Lifts U.S. Retail Sales in August
Rise in sales across non-store retailers, furniture and home furnishing outlets, as well as grocery stores and general merchandise outlets helped offset softness at auto dealers.
Sumit Singh. Zacks. Fri, 17 Sep 2021 14:40:00 GMT.
- BBB investigation shuts down local scam auto sales site
Victims, believing they were purchasing vehicles online from a reputable dealership, wired money to the scammers and never received the vehicles in return.
Shea Van Hoy. American City Business Journals. Fri, 17 Sep 2021 14:28:42 +0000.
- These Are The Cars And SUVs You Can Still Lease For Less Than $200 A Month
Despite inventory shortages and high new-vehicle sales prices, the cheapest of them are leasing for less than the price of a daily trip to Starbucks.
By Jim Gorzelany, Senior Contributor. Forbes. Mon, 13 Sep 2021 14:52:38 -0400.
- We're souping up our rides. The neighbors are furious
A shortage of affordable cars and trucks has driven record aftermarket sales of parts to make old rides faster, flashier and sometimes much louder.
Ronald D. White. Los Angeles Times. Mon, 13 Sep 2021 12:00:10 GMT.
- Warren Buffett-backed electric carmaker BYD sees August sales surge more than 300%
BYD sold 61,409 new energy vehicles in August, more than four times the amount sold a year ago.
CNBC. Mon, 06 Sep 2021 06:32:23 GMT.
- EV Sales At Warren Buffett-Backed BYD Quadrupled In August From Year Earlier
China boasts the world's largest auto market.
By Russell Flannery, Forbes Staff. Forbes. Sun, 05 Sep 2021 14:06:18 -0400.
- REPORT: US Approves Auto Chip Sales To Huawei
'could harm U.S. national security'
Varun Hukeri. Daily Caller. Wed, 25 Aug 2021 21:52:41 +0000.
- Retail Sales Fall In July, Driven by Sharp Drop In Auto Buying
Excluding automobiles, gasoline, building materials, and food services, retail sales fell 1.0 percent in July after an upwardly revised 1.4 percent increase in June.
The Epoch Times. Entrepreneur. Tue, 17 Aug 2021 17:58:36 GMT.
- Retail sales fell in July, highlighting the rocky economic recovery.
The 1.1 percent decline was sharper than economists had expected and came as sales of cars and home goods dropped.
Coral Murphy Marcos. New York Times. Tue, 17 Aug 2021 16:53:40 +0000.
- The Most Discounted New Cars Right Now
Most cars are available with discounts throughout the year. Sure, holiday sales and marketing can attract and motivate shoppers, but the reality is that prices tend to be fairly consistent from ...
Jeff S. Bartlett. Consumer Reports. Thu, 12 Aug 2021 20:38:17 +0000.
The word sales is a noun. Sales means (1) income (at invoice values) received for goods and services over some given period of time.
Copyright © 2012-2021 Automobile-News.org. All rights reserved.