- Computer chip shortage pushes European car sales to record low
EU car sales fell to a new low last year as the auto sector was hobbled by the Covid pandemic and a shortage of computer chips, industry figures showed Tuesday.
News Wires. France 24. Tue, 18 Jan 2022 19:47:51 GMT.
- Sales of Electric Vehicles Surpass Diesel in Europe, a First
The popularity of battery-powered cars is soaring while the overall auto market stagnates, a worldwide trend.
Jack Ewing. New York Times. Mon, 17 Jan 2022 19:53:37 +0000.
- 2021 China Auto Market Review & 2022 Preview: 3 Stocks to Buy
Sales of NEVs in China rocketed 169% to a record 2.99 million units in 2021. With the EV momentum expected to continue in 2022, consider investing in TSLA, NIO and GM to ride the boom.
Rimmi Singhi. Zacks. Fri, 14 Jan 2022 15:03:00 GMT.
- Tesla co-founder says EV sales are about to take off, but questions whether production can keep up
JB Straubel says industry sales estimates predicting EVs will account for 12.7% of all U.S. auto sales by 2025 may be too low.
CNBC. Thu, 13 Jan 2022 01:22:03 GMT.
- Money accumulated during pandemic helps Rolls-Royce hit record sales
The BMW-owned firm delivered 5,586 cars last year, up 49% on 2020.
Neil Lancefield. The Independent. Mon, 10 Jan 2022 11:37:37 GMT.
- Rolls-Royce Motor Cars immune from global chip shortage after record year for sales
The chief executive of Rolls-Royce Motor Cars (RRMC) has told Sky News the company expects to continue to be immune from the global shortage of semiconductors holding back the wider car industry.
Sky News. Mon, 10 Jan 2022 10:41:00 +0000.
- Rolls-Royce enjoys record sales
The BMW-owned firm announced it delivered 5,586 cars last year, up 49% on 2020.
Neil Lancefield. The Independent. Mon, 10 Jan 2022 09:30:00 GMT.
- UK's 10 best-selling cars of 2021 REVEALED
Tesla leapt to second in the sales rankings, just behind the Corsa. But it was the Ford Transit Custom van that sold in highest numbers.
Daily Mail. Sun, 09 Jan 2022 12:44:06 GMT.
- Electric car sales soar, but chip shortage hits market
Electric cars sales surged last year, but the SMMT warns that charging infrastructure needs investment.
BBC News. Thu, 06 Jan 2022 00:00:53 GMT.
- Toyota Topped G.M. in U.S. Car Sales in 2021
After struggling to produce cars because of a global computer chip shortage, automakers are trying to move quickly to making electric vehicles.
Neal E. Boudette. New York Times. Tue, 04 Jan 2022 22:11:36 +0000.
The word sales is a noun. Sales means (1) income (at invoice values) received for goods and services over some given period of time.
Copyright © 2012-2022 Automobile-News.org. All rights reserved.