Sports Car News
- Toyota commits to 30 electric cars by 2030, including new electric Lexus sports car
Toyota has outlined its plans to transition to the post-combustion era, with its Beyond Zero strategy. That's going to see 30 battery electric car models
Chris Hall. Pocket Lint. Tue, 14 Dec 2021 10:49:33 +0000.
- Porsche Taycan, the company's first fully electric model, outsells flagship 911 sports car
In a sign of growing demand for fully electric vehicles, Porsche's Taycan outsold its flagship 911 sports car in the first nine months of 2021.
CNBC. Mon, 18 Oct 2021 18:13:37 GMT.
- New Nissan Z sports car will arrive in 2022 with styling cues from earlier models
The new Nissan Z sports car will be honoring the company's successful past while driving into the future.
Kabc. ABC News. Tue, 07 Sep 2021 15:02:26 +0000.
- Test drive: The Toyota GR 86 is a sports car survivor
The 2022 Toyota GR 86 is an updated version of a car that first went on sale in 2013 as the Scion FR-S. The two-door coupe is scheduled to go on sale this November with a starting price below $30,000.
Gary Gastelu. Fox News. Tue, 31 Aug 2021 17:26:26 GMT.
- Preview: All-New 2023 Nissan Z
The all-new 2023 Nissan Z sports car draws elements and lines from its previous six generations, resulting in a design that is both fresh and immediately recognizable as a Z. It has the classic ...
Jeff S. Bartlett. Consumer Reports. Wed, 18 Aug 2021 18:22:03 +0000.
- 2023 Nissan Z debuts with retromodern style and 400 hp twin-turbo V6
The 2023 Nissan Z sports car features styling inspired by the original Datsu 240Z and a 400 hp twin-turbocharged V6. The new model goes on sale next spring
Gary Gastelu. Fox News. Wed, 18 Aug 2021 00:00:05 GMT.
- Weekend Wheels: Reincarnated Toyota Supra ups the ante a year after reboot
Sports car fans waited more than two decades for the return of Toyota Supra last year, and this year brings big changes. Our reviewer is calling it an instant classic.
Cathy Luebke. American City Business Journals. Sat, 17 Jul 2021 15:00:00 +0000.
- Best of the Best shares tumble 30% despite tripling profits
Best of the Best, which specialises in luxury sports car 'raffles' where people buy tickets hoping to win automobiles, saw profits more than triple last year, its results show.
Daily Mail. Wed, 16 Jun 2021 16:00:33 GMT.
- 2021 Porsche 911 Targa: What Makes This Sports Car So Special?
Porsche has been building its 911 Targa model for more than 50 years. Why is this iconic open-roof sports car so unique?
By Michael Harley, Contributor. Forbes. Sat, 20 Mar 2021 22:05:39 -0400.
- Ferrari slowed by coronavirus, but not driven off course
Luxury sports car maker Ferrari still expects to make more than $1 billion in core profit this year, providing a relative beacon of stability in an auto industry ravaged by the coronavirus crisis.
Reuters. Mon, 04 May 2020 12:24:19 -0400.
Red Sports Car
Copyright © 2012-2022 Automobile-News.org. All rights reserved.