- Subaru is recalling nearly 875,000 cars and SUVs to fix engine, suspension problems
The stalling recall covers Crosstrek SUVs from 2018 and 2019 and Impreza cars from 2017 through 2019. The suspension recall affects 2018 and 2019 Crosstreks and 2019 Foresters.
KETV. Tue, 20 Apr 2021 14:11:00 GMT.
- How Subaru went from cheap and ugly to hugely successful
Subaru entered the U.S. market in the 1960s as a "cheap and ugly" brand that critics hated. But it became one of the most successful car companies in America.
CNBC. Wed, 17 Mar 2021 12:02:48 GMT.
- Tesla No. 1 In Brand Loyalty, Then Subaru; GM Also Scores Well, Experian Says
Tesla and Subaru were the leaders in brand loyalty in a recent Experian Automotive analysis of U. S. auto registrations, followed by Toyota, Honda, and Ford. GM also did well.
By Jim Henry, Contributor. Forbes. Thu, 31 Dec 2020 11:41:15 -0500.
- Auto parts manufacturer UGN adding 80 jobs south of Dayton
A growing parts manufacturer for auto giants Honda and Subaru plans to add dozens of jobs at its production facility south of Dayton.
Jacob Fisher. American City Business Journals. Wed, 12 Aug 2020 16:07:10 +0000.
- 2020 Subaru Forester review: Wholesome goodness - Roadshow
Neither exciting nor stylish, this crossover is nonetheless a supremely practical choice, a healthy part of any automotive diet.
Craig Cole. CNET. Wed, 18 Mar 2020 09:00:01 +0000.
- New cars being launched to the market are still vulnerable to keyless thefts
'Poor' ratings were awarded to the Mazda CX-30, MG HS, Subaru Forester and Vauxhall Corsa because engineers were able to access and start these vehicles using relay attack equipment.
Daily Mail. Tue, 03 Mar 2020 07:58:18 +0000.
- Subaru Recalls Over 250,000 Cars That Could Lose Power While Driving
Subaru is recalling certain Crosstrek, Forester, and Ascent SUVs and Impreza hatchbacks and sedans because they can suddenly lose power while driving, which could cause a crash. A faulty part in ...
Keith Barry. Consumer Reports. Thu, 12 Dec 2019 14:04:56 -0500.
- Asbury Automotive (ABG) Purchases Subaru Store in Colorado
It is Asbury Automotive's (ABG) first dealership in Colorado and its first Subaru brand store.
Zacks Equity Research. Zacks. Wed, 16 Oct 2019 14:28:00 GMT.
- Subaru (Information)
Information and resource links about Subaru motor vehicles. View a Subaru photograph, visit the official Subaru website, and find Subaru consumer information.
Copyright © 2012-2021 Automobile-News.org. All rights reserved.