- Tesla Autopilot to be compared with 12 other carmakers' systems in NHTSA probe
NHTSA plans a comparative analysis between the driver assistance systems Tesla and its competitors offer.
CNBC. Tue, 14 Sep 2021 18:22:17 GMT.
- Citywide Gunshot Detection Could Be Bolstered Via Roaming AI Self-Driving Cars
Gunshot detection systems are standalone today, but the future might involve leveraging the advent of self-driving cars as an ally in ascertaining neighborhood gunfire.
By Lance Eliot, Contributor. Forbes. Tue, 17 Aug 2021 11:30:00 -0400.
- China Automotive Systems (CAAS) to Report Q2 Results: Wall Street Expects Earnings Growth
China Automotive Systems (CAAS) doesn't possess the right combination of the two key ingredients for a likely earnings beat in its upcoming report. Get prepared with the key expectations.
Zacks Equity Research. Zacks. Fri, 06 Aug 2021 19:00:09 GMT.
- What is VolvoCars OS? Future Volvo electric cars will run company's own operating system
Technology has become such a key part of in-car systems - from infotainment, to safety, to cloud communications - that Volvo has announced its future electric
Mike Lowe. Pocket Lint. Wed, 30 Jun 2021 15:03:02 +0100.
- VIDEO: Car crashes into gas pump in California, starts fire
"Fortunately there were no injuries, the gasoline pump safety systems engaged and the fire was extinguished before it was able to spread to nearby cars and buildings," the fire department said.
KETV. Tue, 29 Jun 2021 20:21:00 GMT.
- Tesla Autopilot and other driver-assistance systems get new scrutiny.
Federal safety regulators told automakers to provide more information about accidents involving cars and trucks with automation technology.
Neal E. Boudette. New York Times. Tue, 29 Jun 2021 17:38:38 +0000.
- Sussex rave: Drone footage shows cars lining rural road after hundreds attend illegal rave
Drone footage shows cars lining Bostal Road an illegal rave in Steyning this morning. Sound and lighting systems were erected last night as people continued to party in gazebos this morning.
Daily Mail. Sun, 27 Jun 2021 15:07:05 +0100.
- The Secret Is Out That Confidential Computing Is A Hot Trend And Seriously Crucial To AI And For Self-Driving Cars Too
Here's a breezy explanation about the nature of confidential computing, along with a look at how AI systems are impacted and likewise AI-based self-driving cars.
By Lance Eliot, Contributor. Forbes. Wed, 16 Jun 2021 11:30:00 -0400.
- Mobileye to help Toyota drivers to keep an eye on the road
Toyota Motor Corp has chosen Jerusalem-based Mobileye to develop Advanced Driver Assistance Systems for use in multiple vehicle platforms.
Jerusalem Post. Wed, 19 May 2021 10:51:16 GMT.
- How to make smart cars safer: Let them watch you drive
Driver-assist technology can make driving safer, but it also encourages drivers to zone out. Automakers are fixing that with systems that make sure you're paying attention to the road.
Russ Mitchell. Los Angeles Times. Thu, 29 Apr 2021 08:00:37 -0400.
Copyright © 2012-2021 Automobile-News.org. All rights reserved.