- Jaguar Land Rover owner Tata Motors feels chip shortage strain
Tata Motors sees losses narrow, but warns that a lack of semiconductors could halve car production.
BBC News. Mon, 26 Jul 2021 15:17:12 GMT.
- Tata Motors: Jaguar Land Rover's Indian owner sees surprise $1bn loss
Tata Motors wrote off $2bn due to its shakeup of Jaguar Land Rover and warned over the global chip shortage.
BBC News. Wed, 19 May 2021 03:34:27 GMT.
- Gupta faces legal battle over takeover of Tata's steel plant
Embattled tycoon Sanjeev Gupta's empire bought the Rotherham-based business, which provides materials to automotive, aerospace and energy firms, from Tata in 2017.
Daily Mail. Thu, 22 Apr 2021 22:10:31 GMT.
- Billionaire investor Rakesh Jhunjhunwala reveals how he's playing India's electric vehicle market
The billionaire investor said he is a large shareholder in Tata Motors and is betting the firm will be a big winner in India's electric vehicle market.
CNBC. Wed, 24 Feb 2021 08:35:43 GMT.
- How Does Tata Motors Compare Against A Giant Like Toyota Motors?
Tata Motors (NYSE: TTM), an Indian auto company, manufactures vehicles such as cars, trucks, and vans under 3 major brands that are Tata, Jaguar, and Land Rover. ...
By Trefis Team, Contributor. Forbes. Wed, 30 Oct 2019 13:30:00 +0000.
Tata Concept Car
Credits: Thampapon / Shutterstock.com
Copyright © 2012-2021 Automobile-News.org. All rights reserved.