- Automotive Tech To Be Highlighted At Fall Nvidia GTC
Nvidia fall GTC 2021 is happening Nov 8-11, 2021 and it will be virtual and free with a full day of sessions dedicated to automotive technologies on Nov. 8.
By Sam Abuelsamid, Senior Contributor. Forbes. Wed, 03 Nov 2021 14:41:00 -0400.
- Quad leaders unite to weaken Chinese dominance over rare-earth minerals
China accounts for the majority of the global production of the minerals used in crucial technologies - from smartphones and cars to cruise missiles.
Matthew Knott. Sydney Morning Herald. Sat, 25 Sep 2021 00:00:00 +1000.
- Toyota unveils new 2022 Tundra pickup truck with new hybrid engine
Toyota unveiled its new 2022 with a bolder look, upgraded technologies and more power. But the additional power will not be from a V-8 engine.
CNBC. Tue, 21 Sep 2021 21:06:49 GMT.
- Buy These Top Dividend Growth Stocks Amid Volatility
Investors should buy dividend growth stocks like Jones Lang (JLL), Deere (DE), Robert Half (RHI), Penske Automotive (PAG) and Watts Water Technologies (WTS) amid volatility.
Sweta Killa. Zacks. Mon, 23 Aug 2021 12:00:00 GMT.
- Gupta-owner Jaguar Land Rover supplier in talks with lenders
Liberty Aluminium Technologies employs 250 people across sites in Coventry, Witham and Kidderminster.
BBC News. Mon, 21 Jun 2021 16:09:30 GMT.
- Car technologies helping prevent backup crashes, study finds
New technology in cars is significantly cutting the number of backup crashes, a new report reveals. Kris Van Cleave reports.
CBS News. Tue, 11 May 2021 08:45:11 -0400.
- 2021 CES Storage For Volumetric Video, Automobiles, Enterprise And Data Centers
The 2021 CES featured storage and memory technologies to support volumetric video, autonomous vehicle development and more efficient and effective cloud services to serve myriad consumer applications.
By Tom Coughlin, Contributor. Forbes. Wed, 20 Jan 2021 18:37:21 -0500.
- Cohen & Co.-backed blank check company seeks insurance deal after $230M IPO
The news comes after another special purpose acquisition company backed by Cohen & Co. Chairman Daniel Cohen and CEO John Butler agreed in late June to buy San Francisco automotive e-commerce firm Shift Technologies for $380 million.
Jeff Blumenthal. American City Business Journals. Wed, 09 Sep 2020 10:30:00 +0000.
- Bark Introduces Screen Time Management
ATLANTA, April 8, 2020 -- Bark Technologies today announced the introduction of screen time management and web filtering features to complement its award-winning content monitoring service. ...
PR Newswire. Wed, 8 Apr 2020 11:11:00 +0000.
Copyright © 2012-2021 Automobile-News.org. All rights reserved.