- Auto Stock Roundup: TM's November Output Target, SAH's Notes Offering & More
While Toyota (TM) trims the November production target by 15% amid chip crunch, Sonic Automotive (SAH) plans to raise $1.5 billion via senior notes offering.
Rimmi Singhi. Zacks. Mon, 18 Oct 2021 13:47:00 GMT.
- Toyota Pumping $3.4 Billion Into U.S. To Localize Battery, Electric Vehicle Production
The auto giant has been drawing criticism from environmental groups for being slow to join the shift to battery-powered vehicles.
By Alan Ohnsman, Forbes Staff. Forbes. Mon, 18 Oct 2021 06:00:00 -0400.
- The Toyota 'Tacozilla' is the coolest off-road camper you'll see today
Toyota is building a Tacoma-based camper called the "Tacozilla" that will make its debut at the SEMA show in November.
Gary Gastelu. Fox News. Sun, 17 Oct 2021 13:06:15 GMT.
- Used cars: Models that sell for 60% more than six months ago
EXCLUSIVE: Using exclusive data provided by cap hpi, we reveal the 20 older cars that have risen in value most in six months, with used Toyota Auris hybrids and Vauxhall Zafiras up by almost 60%.
Daily Mail. Sat, 16 Oct 2021 09:11:34 GMT.
- Toyota aims for cars with high-efficiency solar tech to achieve carbon neutrality
The Japanese auto giant will work with the National Institute of Advanced Industrial Science and Technology and a group company focused on research and development.
Japan Times. Tue, 12 Oct 2021 16:47:56 +0900.
- BHP Nickel West to supply Toyota EV battery manufacturer
BHP will supply vital nickel-sulphate from WA for Toyota EV batteries as the companies work to decarbonise the battery business.
Peter Milne. Sydney Morning Herald. Mon, 04 Oct 2021 16:17:17 +1100.
- General Motors, Honda and Toyota Sales Hit by Chip Shortages
Challenges in the global supply chain have held down production and depleted inventories.
Neal E. Boudette. New York Times. Fri, 01 Oct 2021 17:04:03 +0000.
- Barn find 1993 Toyota Pickup with 84 miles up for auction
A 1993 Toyota Pickup that was parked in a barn 28 years ago and has just 84 miles on it is up for auction. The unusual truck is located in New Hampshire.
Gary Gastelu. Fox News. Fri, 24 Sep 2021 12:13:40 GMT.
- Toyota unveils new 2022 Tundra pickup truck with new hybrid engine
Toyota unveiled its new 2022 with a bolder look, upgraded technologies and more power. But the additional power will not be from a V-8 engine.
CNBC. Tue, 21 Sep 2021 21:06:49 GMT.
- Aurora Plots Robotaxi Service With High-Tech Toyota Minivans
The autonomous tech company has begun receiving modified Toyota Sienna minivans for a test program that lays the groundwork for a commercial ride service it aims to launch in 2024.
By Alan Ohnsman, Forbes Staff. Forbes. Mon, 20 Sep 2021 13:00:49 -0400.
- Toyota (Information)
Information and resource links about Toyota motor vehicles. View a Toyota photograph, visit the official Toyota website, and find Toyota consumer information.
Credits: Thampapon / Shutterstock.com
Copyright © 2012-2021 Automobile-News.org. All rights reserved.