- Owners say this Toyota is the least satisfying vehicle
Respondents to a Consumer Reports survey said the Toyota C-HR is the most unsatisfying new car, with fewer than a third saying they'd buy it again.
Gary Gastelu. Fox News. Thu, 13 Jan 2022 15:21:13 GMT.
- The 2022 Toyota Tundra Capstone is the brand's new top truck
The 2022 Toyota Tundra Capstone is the brand's new top of the line truck. The hybrid pickup comes standard with a long list of luxury features.
Gary Gastelu. Fox News. Tue, 11 Jan 2022 17:43:30 GMT.
- The Zacks Analyst Blog Highlights: Nikon, Computer Task Group, Toyota Motor, Mitsui & Co. and Dillard's Inc
Nikon, Computer Task Group, Toyota Motor, Mitsui & Co. and Dillard's Inc are included in this analyst blog.
Zacks Equity Research. Zacks. Tue, 11 Jan 2022 16:41:00 GMT.
- Why The 2022 Toyota 4Runner Is The Vehicle Of The Year Though The Year Is Only 6 Days Old
We had a snowstorm that dumped 10 inches of the white stuff on us a week ago. The 4Runner blasted through it with aplomb.
By Josh Max, Contributor. Forbes. Thu, 06 Jan 2022 13:01:57 -0500.
- Toyota dethrones GM to become America's top-selling automaker in 2021
Toyota outsold GM in 2021, marking the first time since 1931 that the Detroit automaker wasn't the best-selling car company in the U.S.
CNBC. Tue, 04 Jan 2022 23:08:39 GMT.
- Toyota Topped G.M. in U.S. Car Sales in 2021
After struggling to produce cars because of a global computer chip shortage, automakers are trying to move quickly to making electric vehicles.
Neal E. Boudette. New York Times. Tue, 04 Jan 2022 22:11:36 +0000.
- Toyota topped G.M. in U.S. car sales in 2021, a first for a foreign automaker.
General Motors, Ford Motor and other companies struggled to produce and sell as many cars last year because a global computer chip shortage that did not hurt Toyota as much.
The New York Times. New York Times. Tue, 04 Jan 2022 18:39:50 +0000.
- Toyota commits to 30 electric cars by 2030, including new electric Lexus sports car
Toyota has outlined its plans to transition to the post-combustion era, with its Beyond Zero strategy. That's going to see 30 battery electric car models
Chris Hall. Pocket Lint. Tue, 14 Dec 2021 10:49:33 +0000.
- Global supply chain: Toyota extends Japan production stoppages
The carmaker said components plants in South East Asia had faced disruptions due to the pandemic.
BBC News. Tue, 14 Dec 2021 04:31:34 GMT.
- Car theft! Toyota is CHARGING drivers $8-a-month to use its key fobs to start their vehicles
Toyota is offering the convivence in a subscription service, called Remote Connect, that costs $8 a month or $80 for the year. The fee will be charged to all vehicles built after Nov. 12, 2018
Daily Mail. Mon, 13 Dec 2021 22:08:53 GMT.
- Toyota (Information)
Information and resource links about Toyota motor vehicles. View a Toyota photograph, visit the official Toyota website, and find Toyota consumer information.
Credits: Thampapon / Shutterstock.com
Copyright © 2012-2022 Automobile-News.org. All rights reserved.