- Porsche and Volvo secure showroom and service center space at Industry City
Industry City has claimed two luxury automobile companies as tenants at its Sunset Park campus.
Leonard A. Robinson. American City Business Journals. Fri, 16 Jul 2021 18:29:39 +0000.
- Volvo says its electric cars will have 621 mile ranges by 2030
Volvo has announced a new partnership with fellow Scandinavian firm Northvolt to develop ultra energy-dense lithium-ion battery packs to be used in its next generation models.
Daily Mail. Tue, 06 Jul 2021 19:14:54 GMT.
- Volvo unveils EV concept with suicide doors as 'manifesto' for its all-electric future
Swedish automaker Volvo unveiled a new concept EV that previews the future design direction of the company's lineup as it transitions to only offer EVs by 2030.
CNBC. Thu, 01 Jul 2021 00:01:39 GMT.
- What is VolvoCars OS? Future Volvo electric cars will run company's own operating system
Technology has become such a key part of in-car systems - from infotainment, to safety, to cloud communications - that Volvo has announced its future electric
Mike Lowe. Pocket Lint. Wed, 30 Jun 2021 15:03:02 +0100.
- Ericsson (ERIC) Tests 5G Network Validity in Cross-Border Travel
Ericsson (ERIC) conducted the trial at the AstaZero test track in Sweden by deploying a 5G mobile radio network in two Volvo cars that enabled them to receive an HD map of the route ahead.
Zacks Equity Research. Zacks. Fri, 21 May 2021 12:00:00 GMT.
- Gov. Cuomo wants to bring driverless cars to New York City
Uber said Monday that it plans to buy as many as 24,000 self-driving cars from Volvo starting in less than two years. New York's governor wants to bring driverless cars to the Big Apple even sooner. Kris Van Cleave reports.
CBS News. Fri, 07 May 2021 23:57:11 -0400.
- Electric cars are faring well in crash tests and in real world accidents, here's why
The Volvo XC40 Recharge and Ford Mustang Mach-E both performed well in the latest Insurance Institute for Highway Safety crash tests, and the organization says electric cars are impressive overall.
Gary Gastelu. Fox News. Thu, 22 Apr 2021 11:59:51 GMT.
- Yahoo's last chance saloon; Volvo going keyless
Ailing Yahoo forms committee to review "strategic alternatives"; and Volvo plans cars that open and are started with an app
CBS News. Wed, 14 Apr 2021 01:22:10 -0400.
- Volvo Plans to Sell Only Electric Cars by 2030
The Swedish company would phase out internal combustion engine vehicles faster than other automakers.
Jack Ewing. New York Times. Tue, 02 Mar 2021 21:38:17 +0000.
- Volvo Plans to Go Fully Electric by 2030 and Only Sell Cars Online
It will unveil its second electric vehicle later today.
Steve Dent. Entrepreneur. Tue, 02 Mar 2021 15:29:56 GMT.
- Volvo (Information)
Information and resource links about Volvo motor vehicles. View a Volvo photograph, visit the official Volvo website, and find Volvo consumer information.
Copyright © 2012-2021 Automobile-News.org. All rights reserved.