- Geely's (GELYY) Volvo Recalls More Than 460K Cars Over Faulty Airbag
Geely (GELYY)-owned Volvo recalls 460,769 vehicles involving the S80 sedan from the 2001 to 2006 model years, and the S60 sedan from the 2001 to 2009 model years.
Zacks Equity Research. Zacks. Wed, 06 Oct 2021 10:08:00 GMT.
- Volvo issues voluntary recall for over 400,000 cars due to fatal air bag defect
The recall affects certain older sedans.
ABC News. Tue, 05 Oct 2021 18:11:06 -0400.
- Volvo to recall 460,769 cars worldwide over air-bag rupture fatality
Volvo is recalling 460,769 cars worldwide due to faulty airbags that could be deadly in the event of a crash.
CNBC. Tue, 05 Oct 2021 14:20:04 GMT.
- Porsche and Volvo secure showroom and service center space at Industry City
Industry City has claimed two luxury automobile companies as tenants at its Sunset Park campus.
Leonard A. Robinson. American City Business Journals. Fri, 16 Jul 2021 18:29:39 +0000.
- Volvo says its electric cars will have 621 mile ranges by 2030
Volvo has announced a new partnership with fellow Scandinavian firm Northvolt to develop ultra energy-dense lithium-ion battery packs to be used in its next generation models.
Daily Mail. Tue, 06 Jul 2021 19:14:54 GMT.
- What is VolvoCars OS? Future Volvo electric cars will run company's own operating system
Technology has become such a key part of in-car systems - from infotainment, to safety, to cloud communications - that Volvo has announced its future electric
Mike Lowe. Pocket Lint. Wed, 30 Jun 2021 15:03:02 +0100.
- Next-Gen Electric Volvo Flagship To Feature Luminar Lidar As Standard Equipment
The next-generation electric Volvo XC90 that debuts in 2022 will get automated driving hardware including Luminar lidar and Nvidia Orin processor as standard equipment.
By Sam Abuelsamid, Senior Contributor. Forbes. Thu, 24 Jun 2021 09:00:00 -0400.
- Gov. Cuomo wants to bring driverless cars to New York City
Uber said Monday that it plans to buy as many as 24,000 self-driving cars from Volvo starting in less than two years. New York's governor wants to bring driverless cars to the Big Apple even sooner. Kris Van Cleave reports.
CBS News. Fri, 07 May 2021 23:57:11 -0400.
- Electric cars are faring well in crash tests and in real world accidents, here's why
The Volvo XC40 Recharge and Ford Mustang Mach-E both performed well in the latest Insurance Institute for Highway Safety crash tests, and the organization says electric cars are impressive overall.
Gary Gastelu. Fox News. Thu, 22 Apr 2021 11:59:51 GMT.
- 2021 Volvo V60 Cross Country Fills Wagon Needs
The mid-size wagon splits the difference between sedan and SUV.
By Jason Fogelson, Contributor. Forbes. Wed, 21 Apr 2021 15:10:00 -0400.
- Volvo (Information)
Information and resource links about Volvo motor vehicles. View a Volvo photograph, visit the official Volvo website, and find Volvo consumer information.
Copyright © 2012-2021 Automobile-News.org. All rights reserved.